before D there was d

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 9 12:58:37 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 12:38:42PM -0700, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On 7/9/2014 7:25 AM, David Gileadi wrote:
> >Whew, Walter dodged a bullet there by capitalizing his "D" language! :)
>
> This is the first I've heard of that product, it is fun hearing about it!

On that note, the "Mars programming language" is also already taken (as
I've pointed out elsewhere recently):

	http://ww2.cs.mu.oz.au/~mgiuca/mars/

The frequency of name collisions makes me think that the programming
language market is far too saturated, in spite of only a handful of
languages actually being generally viable.

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation: I have preferences.  You have biases.  He/She has prejudices. -- Gene Wirchenko