Opportunities for D

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 10 05:54:17 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 10 July 2014 at 12:13:03 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> Dicebot:
>
>> I can't blame Sonke or anyone else for not wanting to waste
>> his time on pushing more stuff upstream considering how
>> miserable contribution experience is right now.
>
> This was one of the causes of the creation of Tango and its
> fiasco, so better to not repeat that.
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

No one but Walter / Andrei can do anything about it. Right now we
are in weird situation when they call for "lieutenants" but are
not ready to abandon decision power. It can't possibly work that
way. No amount of volunteer effort will help when so many PR
stall waiting for resolution comment from one of language
"generals".