Opportunities for D

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 10 11:50:57 PDT 2014

On 7/10/2014 9:53 AM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Since we're on this topic, I wish somebody would review this PR:
>
> 	https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/2276

I'll have a go.

BTW, I had no idea quickfur was you. I know people like using pseudonyms on
github, but the D community is large and it takes me a long time to connect in
my brain which ng member is which github contributor.

I.e. I wish y'all would use github accounts under your own name. It's not like
there's anything on there that'll embarrass anyone if it goes on the front page
of the nytimes :-) and nobody should be tempted to post such stuff.