Opportunities for D

Sean Kelly via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 10 12:06:27 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 10 July 2014 at 18:39:48 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 7/10/2014 8:29 AM, Sean Kelly wrote:
>> And I
>> know I'm not alone. Robert's struggle with getting std.logger
>> accepted is the
>> stuff told to children around the campfire so they don't
>> venture out into the dark.
>
> If it makes you feel better, it happens to me too. Everyone
> assumes someone else is responsible for pulling, and the end
> result is nothing happens. For example, this one:
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/3613

I expect it happens to you even more often given your status.
With the one month limit on pending pull requests I proposed
though, maybe the author of a pull request could simply ask for
comments when that time is up and if there are none he just pulls
it himself.  Worst case the pull could be reverted later.