Opportunities for D

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 10 13:31:50 PDT 2014

On 7/10/2014 12:57 PM, Robert Schadek via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> I know this is a bit OT and personal, but could somebody please merge
> indexOfNeither aka indexOfNone. I just hate to copy this function from
> one personal project to the next.

I don't know the PR link nor do I know what pseudonym you use on github, so
please help!

I reiterate my complaint that people use "virtual functions" for their github
handles. There's no reason to. Who knows that 9il is actually Ilya Yaroshenko?
Took me 3 virtual function dispatches to find that out!

Take a look at the contributor list:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pulls

I'm sure y'all know your own handles, but how many of the others do you know who
they are?