Opportunities for D

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 10 14:06:11 PDT 2014

On 7/10/14, 1:49 PM, Robert Schadek via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On 07/10/2014 10:31 PM, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> On 7/10/2014 12:57 PM, Robert Schadek via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>>> I know this is a bit OT and personal, but could somebody please merge
>>> indexOfNeither aka indexOfNone. I just hate to copy this function from
>>> one personal project to the next.
>>
>> I don't know the PR link nor do I know what pseudonym you use on
>> github, so please help!
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1977 indexOfNeither
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/2072 getoptX
>>
>> I reiterate my complaint that people use "virtual functions" for their
>> github handles. There's no reason to. Who knows that 9il is actually
>> Ilya Yaroshenko? Took me 3 virtual function dispatches to find that out!
>>
> burner

Of course. "burner" is "robert" after you replace a few letters and
anagram everything :o).

I think we need to have a wiki.dlang.org page with MVPs listing a table
with names and their github handles. There, it has reached my
consciousness. Lieutenant responsible with the wiki, please take that
over... it's an order... anyone?... hello?...

Andrei