Opportunities for D

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 10 14:16:04 PDT 2014

On 7/10/2014 1:49 PM, Robert Schadek via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> I'm starting to know faces to the usernames, but yes it is not optimal

I would also like if people used their own face for the avatar, making it easier
for me to connect faces with names at Dconf, but I suppose that is asking too
much :-)

Keep in mind, though, that the government already knows who you are anyway. If
you want to be off the grid, posting to github is the wrong way to go about that.