Cool Stuff for D that we keep Secret

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 10 15:03:29 PDT 2014

On 7/10/2014 1:58 AM, Gary Willoughby wrote:

> Which is why we need a kick ass website designed to encourage developers
> to stay and learn more about D and what is available. BTW have you seen
> Haskell's new site: http://new-www.haskell.org/

Am I the only one who thinks "Responsive Web" sites, with their
characteristic "Replace all meaningful information with wasted space,
meaningless photos, and trite slogans in giant text", are an absolutely
horrible design that do more to drive people away and trigger their
"this looks like an ad, I'll subconsciously ignore it" instinct?

(And they're even worse in this modern age where the only monitors
*available* are slit-shaped: half-height and excessively wide.)