Cool Stuff for D that we keep Secret

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 11 00:19:15 PDT 2014

On 11/07/14 01:15, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

> And then there's "responsive" which *claims* to be "mobile-first design"
> (which would be ok), but in actual practice it's really more like
> "mobile-only design".

Actually, there was a site here to check the time tables for the subway,
buses and son on. They had a desktop version and a mobile version. I
always used the mobile version on desktop. Because it didn't have all
the crap the the desktop version had. It literally only had a logo and a
form where I could enter where I would like to go and when.
Unfortunately they then redesigned the website to only have a single one
what work on all platforms :(

On my phone I used an app instead.

--
/Jacob Carlborg