FLOSS Weekly

BlackEdder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 11 06:24:17 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 18 March 2014 at 05:57:31 UTC, NVolcz wrote:
> Hi!
> This is mostly targeted to Walter and Andrei.
>
> I'm a big podcast/netcast listener, I can't live without it!
> One of the shows that I'm listening to and from work is FLOSS
> weekly with Randal L. Schwartz from the TWIT network.
> http://twit.tv/show/floss-weekly
>
> Other languages has been interview several times and I'm would
> very much like to see my favorite Dlang on the show as well.
> To get onto the schedule please email merlyn at stonehenge.com.

I agree, FLOSS Weekly is a brilliant way to reach new people.
Like NVolcz suggest, Randall (the host) strongly prefers the
project leaders to contact him directly, because that makes it
much easier to organize a date.

Although the list of upcoming guests looks long, Randall very
much prioritizes project leaders that contact him directly.

Cheers,

Edwin