Cool Stuff for D that we keep Secret

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 11 07:17:16 PDT 2014

On 7/10/14, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> The simplest thing do for each and every member of this community is to
> have accounts on all social news sites (twitter, facebook, reddit,
> hackernews) and discuss _there_ things instead of replying to
> announcements internally.

We like talking here because it's a small but friendly group, and we
all know each other to the extent that we can (most of the time) tell
when someone is being sarcastic or is just having a bad day.

It's like having dinner with the family vs having dinner with a bunch
of strangers.

Also, I'm tired of the constant "what do you think about D vs Rust vs
Go" crap that is always asked on Reddit. The D forums kick ass, the
people here are great.