Review: std.logger

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 11 07:59:43 PDT 2014

On Friday, 11 July 2014 at 14:39:09 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
> On Friday, 11 July 2014 at 14:36:34 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>> Round of a formal review before proceeding to voting. Subject
>> for Phobos inclusion : http://wiki.dlang.org/Review/std.logger
>> authored by Robert Schadek.
>
> Is this for std.* or std.experimental.*?
>
> David

Deciding this is subject of this review/voting iteration too - it
is mostly matter of API stability, how much of a trust reviewers
are ready to put into existing API.

Personally I believe that for something like logging library
stabilization period of one release cycle in std.experimental is
desirable because wider usage is very likely to result in
breaking change suggestions.