Older versions of dmd

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 12 00:44:36 PDT 2014

On Friday, 11 July 2014 at 17:44:29 UTC, Frustrated wrote:
> So why isn't there a link to previous versions of dmd? I have a
> regression I need to test out but can't find 2.064!

There's a perfect tool for that called DVM [1]. It's a
cross-platform tool that allows you to install any version of
DMD, old or new. It supports having multiple compilers installed
and easily switch between them. You can have one terminal window
with one version of the compiler and in another window you have a
different version of the compiler.

[1] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dvm

--
/Jacob Carlborg