Brighton [was Using D]

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 12 07:53:43 PDT 2014

On Sat, 2014-07-12 at 15:37 +0100, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[…]
> I live literally 400 yards away from the burnt down west pier.  Its a
> beautiful sight in the morning, come sun, rain, or fog.  I hear they
> are building a 100 metre high elevator-to-nowhere in its place.  Sad
> times...

We lived for a while in Little Western Street. Even then the West Pier
was crumbling and was closed a short while after we wandered up and down
it one afternoon in glorious (very un-English) sun.

[…]

> I can give you my details, and can see where things go from there.

Is evening meetings in London something you might be up for?

Depending on who is involved and what constitutes the "centre of mass",
there is always the option of meeting in a pub in Clapham Junction –
saves the extra haul across Central London.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk