How can I dump an expression into log and execute it

Timon Gehr via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 13 08:17:27 PDT 2014

On 07/13/2014 04:09 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2014-07-13 14:33, Timon Gehr wrote:
>
>> They are not a great liability. They are a simple feature. They take up
>> less than 200 lines of code in my D frontend implementation, _together_
>> with template mixins.
>
> Do you have the source for your frontend available somewhere?

(Just to be sure: I was talking about string mixins, not macros, I
haven't implemented macros.)

Currently it isn't. It isn't really in a state where I'd like to see it
released. There are some language features still missing, and its design
is still insufficiently documented. It's full of hacks to keep it
compiling, and it currently only compiles with DMD 2.060, hence it needs
to very poorly emulate UDA's.

But if some of the regulars would like to get a copy, just send me a
private email, I guess.