This week's pull stats

Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 13 22:32:53 PDT 2014

I'm playing with the idea of a once a week sort of status email.  There's a lot of people to thank
and recognize their valuable work.  So many that this sort of email can't contain very many
different ways of looking at the data before it gets to be too long.  For this week, here's just the
weeks pulls, who created them and who closed them.

Pull creators this week:

+------------------+-------+--------+------+
| username         | total | closed | open |
+------------------+-------+--------+------+
| 9rnsr            |    22 |     20 |    2 |
| brocolis         |     1 |      1 |    0 |
| burner           |     2 |      0 |    2 |
| denis-sh         |     6 |      2 |    4 |
| Dicebot          |     2 |      0 |    2 |
| Hackerpilot      |     1 |      0 |    1 |
| ibuclaw          |     1 |      0 |    1 |
| JakobOvrum       |     1 |      0 |    1 |
| jcrapuchettes    |     1 |      1 |    0 |
| joakim-noah      |     1 |      0 |    1 |
| jwhear           |     1 |      0 |    1 |
| klickverbot      |     3 |      0 |    3 |
| kyllingstad      |     1 |      1 |    0 |
| lcapaldo         |     1 |      0 |    1 |
| lionello         |     3 |      1 |    2 |
| MartinNowak      |     2 |      2 |    0 |
| ntrel            |     1 |      0 |    1 |
| quickfur         |     2 |      1 |    1 |
| rainers          |     1 |      1 |    0 |
| redstar          |     2 |      2 |    0 |
| Safety0ff        |     2 |      1 |    1 |
| schuetzm         |     1 |      1 |    0 |
| teufelsmangagirl |     2 |      2 |    0 |
| tom-tan          |     4 |      3 |    1 |
| Trass3r          |     1 |      1 |    0 |
| WalterBright     |     6 |      3 |    3 |
| yebblies         |     2 |      1 |    1 |
| yglukhov         |     2 |      1 |    1 |
+------------------+-------+--------+------+
|   28 people      |    75 |     45 |   30 |
+------------------+-------+--------+------+

Pull's closers this week:

+---------------+----------+
| username      | count(*) |
+---------------+----------+
| NULL          |       14 | <-- closed without being merged
| WalterBright  |       13 |
| Dicebot       |       12 |
| 9rnsr         |       10 |
| klickverbot   |        9 |