D blog?

Peter Alexander via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 14 14:13:41 PDT 2014

On Monday, 14 July 2014 at 19:41:19 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> Yeah, that's a feed of D-related posts by people who already
> have their own blogs, whereas I'm asking about having an
> official blog on dlang.org and how much interest there is from
> others to contribute to one.

To be honest, even if the only contribution was to announce
releases, I think it would be worthwhile. It would also be good
to announce conferences, and major upcoming changes or forum
discussions.

I think evangelistic articles that show off the language are
better on personal blogs. There's too much inherent bias on an
official blog for it to carry weight there.