Cool Stuff for D that we keep Secret

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 14 16:08:29 PDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 03:31:37PM -0700, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On 7/14/2014 4:11 AM, Marco Leise wrote:
> >I'm sure most of the NG folks worry about stepping on
> >someone's toe by making pull requests for the official
> >language website without getting an ok from whoever designed
> >it and from Walter and you.
>
> The whole point of PR's is you will NOT be stepping on anyone's toes.

Yeah, how is submitting PR's stepping on anyone's toes? The worst that
could happen is that it gets rejected.

The whole point of using github is to solicit PR's, is it not? :-)
Otherwise Walter could just keep the code private and only release
binaries.

universe are pointed away from Earth? -- Michael Beibl