Continuous integration testing with travis and drone

Pavel via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 16 06:49:28 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 16 July 2014 at 04:11:28 UTC, Kapps wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 July 2014 at 03:31:13 UTC, Pavel Evstigneev
> wrote:
>> May I improve forum to support markdown?
>
> The forum is actually an interface to a newsgroup, so most
> forms of markdown would not be supported in the interest of
> having a consistent UI for people who use mail / newsgroup
> clients vs people who use the online web interface.

Well, we can serve html in newsgroup/emails, or as plain text
with striped markdown's markup

For example user writes "hello, **people**", on online interface
its "hello, <strong>people</strong>", in plain text format (for
people who dislike html) it's: "hello, people". I don'y think we
should give markdown as plain text, or we should limit features,
for example only titles, code blocks, horisontal line, links.

Everything is still same, but code snippets and links looks nice
on web ui.

How you think?