Looking to hire: 2-3 programmers, candidates will likely need to learn D.

Vic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 20 19:43:49 PDT 2014

(I hope OK to post:)
Location: Silicon Valley /San Jose, CA/ or Dallas TX.

Current 'app' version is mostly Java/Tomcat, so will need to
maintain that while writing a new version, likely mostly D (
possibly Qt depending on GC ). (Also a few lines assembly, C, IOS
Objective C, Andorid as clients)
OS will be Gentoo flavor.

There is some fun data structures and some boring HTTP in the
project, I'll have to tell you more if you ping us, some of it is
fun tech but I don't want it public.

The company is a 7 digit funded start up, a bit more about the
project
- http://ceocfointerviews.com/interviews/Apakau14.htm

Ideal candiate is a career programmer/developer, prolific coder
would be supper. Experience prefered, a few years out of school
might be considered.

Company culture is tech friendly/introvert (as opposed to
marketing/business type orgs). Market rate salary, but first few
hire we don't have much for reloaction budget(not looking for
remote for first year+). Of course 30" monitor, Xeon workstation,
good vacation time, gym and more, of course D conference or
similar is company expense. There are some trade secrets to keep.

To have a phone chat, please email me your resume/bio to vic (at)
apakau.com.  Likely we will be done hiring in a week or 2.
(I plan to cross post on Qt and Vibe.d forums)