Review: std.logger

eles via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 25 06:23:03 PDT 2014

On Friday, 25 July 2014 at 13:01:29 UTC, francesco cattoglio
wrote:
> On Friday, 25 July 2014 at 07:11:06 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> On 22/07/14 11:43, ponce wrote:

> "fmin" is trivial as well, is not used all the time, yet is in
> the standard library. Sometime trivial stuff is still good to
> have.

I think one good reason to put some things into the standard
library is to allow and enforce them to become a... standard.

That way, probably everybody would do that thing in a unique way,
the... standard way.

Optimization of standard features also propagates everywhere.