[OT] Re: Redesign of dlang.org

w0rp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 26 15:54:12 PDT 2014

http://w0rp.com:8010/library/index.html

I just updated the site hosted there with the work I've done on
integrating the library documentation to date. I spent a lot of
time staring at the pages for a while trying to figure out how to
fit everything on a page decent. I admit to hacking the
std.algoritm tables into not being tables, etc. I would very much
appreciate any pull requests which improve on what I've done so
far with it. It's all on GitHub in the usual place.

https://github.com/w0rp/new-dlang.org

Right now I'm using some of the layouts modified from Sönke's
ddox templates, some modified from the dlang.org stuff. I'm using
Adam D. Ruppe's DOM library, etc. I would like to properly
attribute everyone for everything, so I would really appreciate
input on where to credit people if I missed anything out. I have
a COPYRIGHT file I can add people to if needed for that purpose,
and I have retained the copyright comments in the arsd library.

I still haven't included syntax highlighting. This really isn't
hard, I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.

There's still a lot of work to be done, but it's one step closer
now.