Setting array length to 0 discards reserved allocation?

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 26 23:06:02 PDT 2014

On Friday, 25 July 2014 at 17:32:38 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Why? I don't have much context but a few people I talked to
> were positive
> about the community contribution to php docs. -- Andrei

I find the php comments useful when I have to use the docs. It
isn't about correctness, it is about gotchas and potential
work-arounds. No worse than stack overflow.

There is noise, but it makes no difference at the bottom of the
page. People are also more likely to comment there than
submitting a formal complaint about errors in the docs.