Java compilation [was GCs in the news]

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 27 01:24:33 PDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-07-24 at 11:39 +0000, Paulo Pinto via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[…]
> In this specific case yes, but as I mentioned there are lots of
> uses cases being reported.

It turns out to be a "known fact" even in Gradleware. Hans mentions it
specifically inhis "vision for the future" document of a month ago.

He also mentions that the C/C++ build aspects of Gradle are to be used
by the Android NDK folk. I already asked them about including D in the
package, but the response was "nobody uses D". So maybe we (I guess this
mean I) should do a user contributed patch to add D to the whole thing.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk