Conversion of the NPAPI

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 28 04:01:58 PDT 2014

On Monday, 28 July 2014 at 05:16:51 UTC, Sean Campbell wrote:
> Is there anywhere where there is a D version of the NPAPI. I
> tried using htod with and without the cpp flag with no sucess

Why would you want to use NPAPI at this point?  IE hasn't
supported it in a long time, and Chrome is deprecating it over
the course of the year.  That pretty much leaves Firefox, Safari,
and a couple smaller browsers.  Of course, the native browser
plugin picture is pretty fragmented at this point, since every
browser supports different plugin interfaces.

If you can't get htod to work, you may want to try out dstep,
though it doesn't work well with preprocessor macros:

https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep