Optlink Contribution

Jonathan Marler via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 30 01:16:09 PDT 2014

It looks like the easiest way to fix the bug is to change the
get_filename function to support non HPFS characters.  I'm
guessing this was originally written to run exclusively on HPFS
systems?  Is this tool still suppose to support HPFS file
systems?  If so maybe we could add a runtime check to see what
kind of fs the program is being run on (or a compile time check
if we are guaranteed that each system with a different file
system will use a different build, I'm guessing this is not the
case.)  If HPFS does not need to be supported then the fix is
really easy.

I also found a buffer overrun bug in the get_filename function
(if your filename does not have an ending quote).