[OT] Re: Redesign of dlang.org

Anonymous via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 30 08:25:37 PDT 2014

Random guy here. I think the redesign is good. Populating the On
This Page box with the function, enum etc. names would be nice.
Preserving some form of site/page link navigation in the narrow
mode is essential, be it switching to boxes at the top/bottom of
the page or minimizing/maximizing the side bars. But maybe you're
already working on that.
Maybe the full width view could have a wider documentation body
or dynamically scale up text, but it works fine as it is. As a
tree style tabs plus side taskbar user I don't see all that much
wasted space. Dynamically adjusting and being readable at
half-width is a killer feature over D's current web docs,
especially on desktops without workspaces.