assume, assert, enforce, @safe

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 30 22:03:44 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 31 July 2014 at 04:24:49 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> There's this term "learned helplessness". You're a smart guy
> who can slice and dice things. -- Andrei

This is one of those moments when I am not sure if you are
trolling me yet again or being strangely serious. I am supposed
to research and propose brand new approach to contract
programming because I don't understand how existing one should
work? And I am being told that by one of the authors of existing
system?

You are taking that "go try yourself" thing way out of proportion.