[OT] Extra time spent

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 1 18:33:23 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 1 June 2014 at 23:59:32 UTC, w0rp wrote:
> I can't get enough of programming myself.

I just seem to go through phases. Sometimes, I can sit down and
do something like write a game from scratch in a month (that
hasn't happened since I started coding to pay the bills tho :( ).
Other times, I don't do much of anything for a month.

Right now I'm kinda in the middle: doing just enough to keep the
day job going then more or less disconnecting and not coming back
until the next job requirement.

> I'm probably known as "the guy who won't shut up about this D
> thing," among other things.

D rox