[OT] Extra time spent

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 2 17:41:05 PDT 2014

On Monday, 2 June 2014 at 17:52:03 UTC, Meta wrote:
> This may be a sign that your work is not interesting and/or
> challenging enough, or you're not getting an opportunity to
> learn new things.

Or you're learning new things about pain :P

But I kinda like mindless work; it leaves me more brain cycles to
run on daydreaming and has no risk of spilling over into other
times - with boring or trivial work I have no desire at all to
keep working on it after hours leaving the time free for other
stuff. Helps make sure I get to bed on time!