[OT] Extra time spent

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 2 23:55:14 PDT 2014

On 02/06/14 20:19, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

> One of the main reasons I had gotten this thing was to have internet
> access on the go, but regardless of connection speed, I find it's
> usually *FAR* quicker to just wait until I get home and use a REAL
> computer.

I prefer using a real computer as well but I like having a smart phone
to have something to do when I go to and from work on the subway. Like
reading these newsgroups or reading Adam's new book. Although I never
post on the newsgroups using the phone.

I'm also listening to music on the phone. It's also nice to be able to
check the timetable for buses and the subway when you're on the go. Or
have access to a map when necessary.

--
/Jacob Carlborg