D's gui controls need a cool control for DataBase Programming

FrankLike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 3 07:41:31 PDT 2014

>> them.Now,only
>> DWT can work,but it's not easy to use.So D need some cool
  I have used it,Now,only DWT can work!
> There are at least 10 GUI toolkits for D, some are more
  I have tested them all.only DWT can work!

> I suggest you take a look at DWT, it has all you need and more.
Have you tested them all?
If you have  been used DFL OR DGui,you will think them easy to
use than DWT,
though DWT have the all functions for work.C#'s Controls are very
easy to use than DWT,but I like D,and hope the D have a lot of
controls that are better than C#!

Thank you.