[OT] Apple introduces Swift as Objective-C sucessor

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 3 10:05:24 PDT 2014

On 6/3/2014 5:03 AM, Chris wrote:

> After all it was created by God, er, Apple. (Mind you, it was
> because of an apple that God evicted humans from paradaise :-)

Heh heh :) Why has that never occurred to me before?

Side note: I've heard arguments that the biblical "apple" may have
originally been a pomegranate. If so, then not surprising it would have
been changed to an apple - pomegranates had kinda gotten lost from
public awareness in certain cultures (like the US) until only fairly
recently with all the renewed interest in healthy eating. (Not that
apples aren't healthy, but poms are said to be *really* healthy,
apparently.)