D's gui controls need a cool control for DataBase Programming

ed via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 3 19:25:27 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 4 June 2014 at 02:02:38 UTC, FrankLike wrote:

>> There's no GUI builder for DWT, if that's what you're looking
>> for. But there is a plugin for Eclipse called WindowBuilder
>> [1]. That will output Java code for SWT (which DWT is a port
>> of).
>>
>> [1] http://www.eclipse.org/windowbuilder/
>
> Will add it to VisualD? If do it,very cool.
> Thank you.

This will not happen.

There is nothing stopping you from using VisualD and
WindowBuilder side-by-side. You may also like to check out DDT if
you're thinking of working with DWT.

https://github.com/bruno-medeiros/DDT/

note: I have not tried DWT or DDT before. I have used
WindowBuilder for commercial Java apps (Swing and SWT) and found
it very quick and easy to get a GUI.

Cheers,
ed