Swift is based LLVM,what will the D's LDC do?

MattCoder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 4 08:44:01 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 4 June 2014 at 13:27:20 UTC, Iain Buclaw via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> No one wants to work on GDC/LDC, so they shall remain obscure in
> development and tailing behind current development.

Please could you tell more about the requirements/background that
a person needs to fill this work?

I'm programmer for a while now, I wrote some: Business Systems
(Job), games and small interpreters (Hobby) etc. But I always
thought about contributing on my spare time, but I don't know how
I could fill on this work.

Matheus.