Swift is based LLVM,what will the D's LDC do?

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 4 12:34:51 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 4 June 2014 at 18:06:08 UTC, Mattcoder wrote:
> I think it would be a nice for learning experience and
> contributing more with community.

It's always great to see new people interested in helping out
with compiler development. Just follow your natural curiosity and
don't let the task intimidate you (compilers are not rocket
science), and it will almost certainly become a nice learning
experience.

If you get stuck at any point, or struggle to find a nice bug to
work on, please don't hesitate to create a thread on the LDC
mailing list (http://forum.dlang.org/digitalmars.D.ldc, or via