(git HEAD) std.datetime spewing deprecation messages

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 6 02:41:38 PDT 2014

On Fri, 06 Jun 2014 09:21:56 +0000
monarch_dodra via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 6 June 2014 at 08:58:44 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> > It happens regularly with posts going through mailman.
>
> It happens "sometimes". Jonathan's post have been doing it *every
> time* in the last couple of days...

Hmmm. It looks like it works fine when I post from home but consistently gets
screwed up when I post from work. I have to interact with the web interface
for my e-mail client at work for sending messages, because stupdily, SMTP is
blocked (so sending from my local client doesn't work), and something about
that process seems to have recently stopped working properly with threading.
I may have to stop posting from work for the time being. :|

- Jonathan M Davis