D Grammar in BNF Text Form?

Tom Browder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 6 03:48:18 PDT 2014

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 5:32 AM, Philpax via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-> On Friday, 6 June 2014 at 10:30:14 UTC, Tom Browder via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> Can anyone point me to a text version of the D grammar in some kind of
>> BNF or EBNF format?  The D lang web site's info is close, but it's
>> buried in html which I'ld rather not have to wrestle with.
> Check Brian Schott's work: https://github.com/Hackerpilot/DGrammar

The file there named 'D.g4' seems to be almost exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks, Brian!

Best,

-Tom

P.S.  My work on the Perl parser (and BRL-CAD D bindings) can be seen
on the BRL-CAD project site at:

  http://sourceforge.net/p/brlcad/code/HEAD/tree/brlcad/branches/d-binding/misc/d-bindings/