(git HEAD) std.datetime spewing deprecation messages

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 7 16:23:26 PDT 2014

On Sat, 07 Jun 2014 21:07:49 +0000
Kagamin via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> Of course sending spam is worse than receiving.

If you say so. I don't know why you'd really care beyond the fact that it's
rude. Concern about getting blocked by other SMTP servers?

> You can try secure SMTP, if your server supports it. AFAIK, it was a
> solution to spam problem, so it shouldn't be blocked.

Oh, I'm trying to use secure SMTP - not SMTP over port 25, but the IT
department blocks pretty much _everything_. They even block _NTP_, which is
just plain stupid IMHO. They pretty much seem to have only opened a port if a
VP complained loudly enough for long enough. So, you're lucky if much of
anything beyond port 80 or 443 works.

- Jonathan M Davis