[OT] Extra time spent

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 8 10:20:37 PDT 2014

On 6/7/2014 4:12 PM, Kagamin wrote:
> On Friday, 6 June 2014 at 02:21:45 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>> My coding music lately has been anywhere between
>> not-entirely-mainstream rock/pop/electronic to industrial metal. Like
>> Kotoko, KMFDM, Thrill Kill Kult, Manson
>
> Used to listen Manson too, though it felt destructive, mind- and
> soul-destructive, didn't like those effects, positive art works much
> better for me.

Heh, it's kinda fits my non-conformist streak and makes me chuckle ;)
It's just very "F You", which I find satisfying, gives me a recharge.

Anyway, I don't often listen much of Antichrist Superstar or Holywood
anymore, and was never into much of the earlier stuff (a lot of
pre-Superstar tracks were just kinda filler IMO. Some exceptions,
though). I've been going more for the "Metal Pop" albums: Mechanical
Animals, Golden Age of Grotesque, and Eat Me Drink Me. Plus the couple
more "pop" tracks off High End of Low: Wow and Arma***geddon. (Not so
coincidentally, most of that is the stuff Tim Skold was involved in.
Dude's an unsung living legend.)