pyd - continuous integration

Ellery Newcomer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 10 14:32:28 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 10 June 2014 at 14:39:25 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> If you can spare the time / HW resources, I'd probably go with
> Vagrant and Buildbot, but then again I would since I'm familiar
> with both.
>
> Atila

I stumbled on vagrant a few months ago but haven't had a chance
to play with it yet. I take it you need a pretty beefy box to use
it?

Another thing I was envisioning is a web page that shows test
results for each combination so that it is easy for a casual user
to determine pyd's status. Does buildbot have this sort of thing?