A Perspective on D from game industry

Caligo via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 15 08:37:42 PDT 2014

I can't take a blog post seriously when it's poorly written and full of
grammatical errors.  If you are in an engineering field of any kind, and
you can't construct a paragraph in your favorite natural language, you're
not worth anyone's time.  The author of that blog is nothing but a
sophisticated idiot who should not be taken seriously.

I'm so sick of watching narcissistic cunts who just love to broadcast their
opinions, enough said.