A Perspective on D from game industry

Xinok via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 15 09:20:27 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 15 June 2014 at 15:37:51 UTC, Caligo via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> I can't take a blog post seriously when it's poorly written and
> full of
> grammatical errors.  If you are in an engineering field of any
> kind, and
> you can't construct a paragraph in your favorite natural
> language, you're
> not worth anyone's time.  The author of that blog is nothing
> but a
> sophisticated idiot who should not be taken seriously.

Location: Italy
Qualifications: Rendering Engineer
https://www.blogger.com/profile/01477408942876127202

Given that he lives in Italy, it's safe to assume that English is
not his first language. But rather than consider what he has to
say or dispute his arguments, you completely dismissed his point
of view because his level of writing doesn't meet your standards.
Furthermore, you unjustly called him a "sophisticated idiot" and
"narcissistic cunt". You've only shown yourself to be the
ignorant one.