Rosettacode example collection

Thomas Mader via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 15 09:56:12 PDT 2014

Nothing exciting, but I tried to port the Java implementations of
the benchmark game [1] to D. [2]
My focus was to use the same algorithm/abstraction used in the
Java implementation.
I haven't finished the porting of all benchmarks but you can use
them if they help you.

May I ask you what you try to do?
It sounds a bit we share some intent.
My intent with that repo is to build a little benchmarking
platform to compare languages, compilers and algorithms.
My primary goal for now is to compare the benchmark game
implementations of Java to see how D performs against them in
terms of compilation time and performance.

But it's a hobby project to get to write some D code for learning
purposes first of all.
And it will come forward very slowly because I don't intent to
put much effort/time into it.

[1] http://benchmarksgame.alioth.debian.org/
[2] https://github.com/ThomasMader/benchmark/tree/master/src