A Perspective on D from game industry

Caligo via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 15 11:53:27 PDT 2014

I didn't make the assumption that English is his mother tongue; however,
judging by his writing, I can tell that he's been using the English
language for at least a few years.  In any case, the idea of a sentence or
a paragraph is not unique to the English language.  You learn what a
sentence is and how to construct a paragraph at an early age, regardless of
the language.  I think it would be difficult to argue that producing a
correct paragraph in a natural language is harder than producing a
"paragraph" in an artificial language.  If someone like him is still
struggling with sentences and paragraphs in a natural language, why should
anyone pay attention to what he has to say about programming languages?