Out of sight out of mind

Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 15 13:13:54 PDT 2014

While I agree that some of these points are true, what's not true is that the use of bugzilla and
it's separateness from github is the cause.  Bugzilla has a similar set of features for
categorization and future release management as github.  Having bugs tracked via github's issue
tracker won't make the use of those types of features any more or less doable or easy.  Having the
bugs tracked via github will not make it any easier to manage, just different.  What's missing is
actually using those features, which is not inconsiderable work.