A Perspective on D from game industry

w0rp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 15 14:19:52 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 15 June 2014 at 21:00:23 UTC, MattCoder wrote:
> On Sunday, 15 June 2014 at 20:53:58 UTC, w0rp wrote:
>> I'm going to try my hand at making a game with 2.066...
>
> It will be open-source? Can you tell what type of game you have
> in mind?
>
> Matheus.

Yeah. I'll put it all on GitHub. I did a little bit of work on it
before. My past experience is just writing graphics code at
university with the legacy OpenGL API. I don't want to make some
AAA video game or something. I'm just going to make a dumb game
where you walk around little mazes and diamonds try to kill you.