A Perspective on D from game industry

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 15 14:52:09 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 15 June 2014 at 20:20:37 UTC, Brad Roberts via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> You'll likely toss me into the same boat as the post you're
> ranting about, but please, watch the misogynistic language here.

Yes. Misogyny is clearly the issue here. Because it obvioulsy
would have been SOOO completely different and much more tame to
mention narcissistic cocks. As in "People who can't tell misogyny
from cussing are a bunch of stupid dicks." Or "Viewing 'cunt' as
a worse thing than 'cock' is uniquely charactaristic of
misogynistic dickheadded hypocrites."

You see, everthing I said is all ok because I didn't use any
*female* terms negatively.

Now that we've both accepted the virtues of equality, maybe later
this evening we can join up and take back the night from all
those EVIL MEN that are always waging war on poor defenseless
women. Because apperently this is still 1950.