A Perspective on D from game industry

Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 15 18:09:21 PDT 2014

I'd reply to those that choose to nit pick the specific choice of words rather than the underlying
message, but please, this forum devolves into rants and childish behavior often enough already.  Try
to take to heart Walter's words and underlying intent.  A little more professionalism and care
towards welcoming communication styles please.