Is D production-ready?

Chris Cain via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 16 04:46:55 PDT 2014

On Monday, 16 June 2014 at 10:51:11 UTC, ponce wrote:
> Ahem, looks like I commited something too early. This is a bug.
> In the mean time you can use the "==1.1.1" version.

Actually, sadly, you can't use gfm at all (or, at least, I can't)
... It complains about not being able to satisfy dependencies,
even specifying 1.1.1. (That might be a dub bug, though)

Though just manually specifying gfm:sdl2 and such is fine.

> What are you missing in gfm:sdl2? Please report :)
> I recognize for now using the wrapper brings marginal utility.

No real need for reports, yet. AFAIK, all SDL2 things are
available, but more wrappers could be available for things, I
think. Plus it's best to save reports for things until after I
get out of this stage of using your library:
http://mlkshk.com/r/97VP (i_have_no_idea_what_im_doing_dog.jpg)

If I start coming up with things, I'll start doing pull requests
:)

Thanks btw for gfm. So far it's been a pleasure to work with
(despite not working with it as much as I'd like)